Cruising Sailboat - BENETEAU OCEANIS 54 (REFID : 2015-C0026)
Charter a luxury 54' feet crewed sailing yacht for your holidays around the Greek islands.
Skipper and cook promise you an unforgettable trip. Sail and swim with gentle winds and calm sunsets in Aegean and Ionian seas.
“Sirena de Oro” is a sailing boat that was built in 2009 at the shipyard of the famous French company Beneteau.It is a beautiful, comfortable boat, ideally designed for sea-vacation. Beneteau gave priority to the pleasant living of the travelers, creating a boatwith large living-room and cabins that are the largest in their category, with many spaces and closets.The same line was followed also in the designing of the cockpit of the boat that looks like an open living-room.“Sirena de Oro” is equipped with a generator that produces electric current of 220 Volt in order to operate air-condition, the electric appliances of the kitchen,the battery charge of the mobiles and the other appliances of the travelers. Wi-fi internet is also provided. Moreover, it is included Rib tender with 4 hp outboard,canoe-kayak, flippers, scuba-masks and snorkels.
Charter Availability Calendar
View Full Specifications
Banner Advertising by Easy Branches
- 1. Every Partner Yachts Listing gets a FREE Booking System on their own, customers can make booking directly from the website.
- 2. Partners will get an individual Admin System for their listing, which they can manage the price for chartered based on period of their choice.
- 3. Complete Functionality on each and every Partners Listing Page, including Full Search Function and Chartered Availability Check Calendar.
- 4. Partners can request to add more functionality to their Yachts/Boats Listing page and we'll customised it based on their requirement.
- 5. Partner can list for unlimited numbers of Yachts
- 6. Partners Listing will be showing in first page.
- 7. Full Functionality will be displayed on each and every Partners Listing Page, including Complete Search Function and Chartered Availability Check Calendar.
- 8. Partners Listing will be given as top priority to show in first page.
- 9. Top position on Internet with www.easybranches.pro
- 10. A one stop master website supported by many dedicated individual category websites which containing one product line only.
- 11. This is a High Quality Website in 269 countries and 165 currencies.
- 12. Building Strong Online presence in Social Media networks for international audience.
- 13. Supported by an established Social Media platform that has been established Worldwide since we develop it from the past 7 years by www.easybranches.com
- 14. Continual upgrades and well maintain by an international staffs of web design, graphics designer and SEO specialists.
- 15. An automatic chance for promoting Your Yacht in over 20 major languages at Global Business Directory www.easybranches.cc
- 16. Guarantee to Promote the listings to Several Websites with high Page Rank and more than 10000 Targeted International Audience daily.
- 17. Every new listing will be shared in our strong range of Major Social Networks Accounts, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Twitter Analytics, Google+ and Facebook.
- 18. Higher chance for Listing Exposure in Major Search Engine with our unique SEO strategies.
- 19. For the price of only 99 Euro (Normal Price is 299 Euro), You can enjoy ALL the above benefits as our listing partner.
Full information click here » How to list your yacht
It is important for you to realize that the prime objective is to SELL your yacht and anything that detracts from that objective may cost you the sale, or at best delay a sale.
Another aspect to understand is that most buyers make their minds up quite fast to buy and then spend the next month or so justifying their decision. It is important to consider this fact when selling your yacht. Often first impressions are of huge importance so every possible thing that can be done to get your yacht in good condition, equipment serviced, the yacht looking very good cosmetically is an absolute necessity to improve the chances of a sale.
The longer it takes to sell your boat, the more costs you will have to incur by way of marina fees, insurance costs, maintenance and running costs even if it is not being used. You should also factor in the capital investment you have in the yacht and the fact that investment could be better used elsewhere.
It might not be the price you would like but waiting until you can get the price you may have in mind make extend the sale probabilities for many months. Look at other boats in the market place as guides for pricing and also look at how long other boats that are similar to yours have been for sale. The main point is to be realistic. Being realistic could mean taking a loss but in the long run that may translate to a profit compared with not selling at all. Do the maths, be realistic, and focus on the decision to sell.
It is also essential to be seen by as many people as possible whether they are buyers or not. To want something it has to be seen and in some cases word of mouth by a person who has seen the yacht advertised who isn't personally interested may inform someone who is. Effective web advertising leads to all sorts of flow on possibilities including word of mouth.
Full information click here » How to sell your yacht
Latest Yacht Charter
Length : 48