Catamaran - Oceanic 55 Foot (REFID : 2015-C0021)
COME CHARTER OUR NEW CUSTOM 55 FOOT CATAMARAN 2016 MODEL
She motors at 8 knots effortlessly running at 1500RPM on her twin 54HP Yamaha Diesels.
Top motoring speed is around 10 knots and sailing speed is up to around 15 knots +. She has a big rig and sail area and responds to the helm very well.
Guests are more than welcome to join in and even helm if they wish from the upper helm station.
All the sailing controls run to the helm location with 2 x ST54 Lewmar electric winches and 2 x manual ST40 Lewmar winches for mainsheet and traveller control,
Siesta comes with three fridge freezers, big commercial stainless galley, reverse-osmosis water maker 180LPH, generator 150Amps DC, 6 x 135W solar panels and 4 x 175W solar panels, a wind generator all with their own controllers – so lots of power supply aboard including the main engines which each have 120Amp Balmar alternators and smart regulators.
Facilities on board are 4 x guest toilet showers, 2 x deck showers, 4 x doubles with 1 x double convertible to being a saloon which is totally private when converted to a double, 1 x twin which is also in the saloon area and also totally private from the saloon and saloon double conversion. Both the convertible double and the twin have their own entrance doors
Crew have 2 x singles forwards with their own shower toilets.
Each cabin has multiple fans and LED lights as well as big opening hatches and side ports – lots of ventilation.
The cockpit seats around 12 and has three dining tables. Access is easy to both boarding transoms as they are both walk through. There is a diving/snorkelling ladder on the starboard side for easy swim access. Over the cockpit is a huge fixed alloy awning
There is a 49" flat screen and DVD player and DVD and music library. A USB station and with connections to plug your I-pod or I-phones into, also a big set of 4 speakers and amplifier to pump up the volume.
Siesta is has controls for all her sailing and motoring functions at the upper starboard helm and no ropes in the guest area in the cockpit. Navigation, autopilot, engine controls and all sail controls, anchor winch controls with chain counter are at the helm.
Access from the cockpit to the saloon is via a remote control aluminium retractable roller shutter. Once the shutter is in the up position you have a 2.4 metre opening.
Crew have their own private singles forwards and each crew single has its own toilet shower so not crew will use the guest facilities.
Over the bow netting we have a giant shade cloth awning which is great for lazing under and sipping a cocktail or two.
Come and join us – you will not be disappointed
Charter Availability Calendar
View Full Specifications
- Engine Room Fan
- Auxillary Generator
- Anchor Capstan & Remote
- Sun Shade / Aftdeck
- Lazy Bag
- Flying Bridge Cover
Banner Advertising by Easy Branches
- 1. Every Partner Yachts Listing gets a FREE Booking System on their own, customers can make booking directly from the website.
- 2. Partners will get an individual Admin System for their listing, which they can manage the price for chartered based on period of their choice.
- 3. Complete Functionality on each and every Partners Listing Page, including Full Search Function and Chartered Availability Check Calendar.
- 4. Partners can request to add more functionality to their Yachts/Boats Listing page and we'll customised it based on their requirement.
- 5. Partner can list for unlimited numbers of Yachts
- 6. Partners Listing will be showing in first page.
- 7. Full Functionality will be displayed on each and every Partners Listing Page, including Complete Search Function and Chartered Availability Check Calendar.
- 8. Partners Listing will be given as top priority to show in first page.
- 9. Top position on Internet with www.easybranches.pro
- 10. A one stop master website supported by many dedicated individual category websites which containing one product line only.
- 11. This is a High Quality Website in 269 countries and 165 currencies.
- 12. Building Strong Online presence in Social Media networks for international audience.
- 13. Supported by an established Social Media platform that has been established Worldwide since we develop it from the past 7 years by www.easybranches.com
- 14. Continual upgrades and well maintain by an international staffs of web design, graphics designer and SEO specialists.
- 15. An automatic chance for promoting Your Yacht in over 20 major languages at Global Business Directory www.easybranches.cc
- 16. Guarantee to Promote the listings to Several Websites with high Page Rank and more than 10000 Targeted International Audience daily.
- 17. Every new listing will be shared in our strong range of Major Social Networks Accounts, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Twitter Analytics, Google+ and Facebook.
- 18. Higher chance for Listing Exposure in Major Search Engine with our unique SEO strategies.
- 19. For the price of only 99 Euro (Normal Price is 299 Euro), You can enjoy ALL the above benefits as our listing partner.
Full information click here » How to list your yacht
It is important for you to realize that the prime objective is to SELL your yacht and anything that detracts from that objective may cost you the sale, or at best delay a sale.
Another aspect to understand is that most buyers make their minds up quite fast to buy and then spend the next month or so justifying their decision. It is important to consider this fact when selling your yacht. Often first impressions are of huge importance so every possible thing that can be done to get your yacht in good condition, equipment serviced, the yacht looking very good cosmetically is an absolute necessity to improve the chances of a sale.
The longer it takes to sell your boat, the more costs you will have to incur by way of marina fees, insurance costs, maintenance and running costs even if it is not being used. You should also factor in the capital investment you have in the yacht and the fact that investment could be better used elsewhere.
It might not be the price you would like but waiting until you can get the price you may have in mind make extend the sale probabilities for many months. Look at other boats in the market place as guides for pricing and also look at how long other boats that are similar to yours have been for sale. The main point is to be realistic. Being realistic could mean taking a loss but in the long run that may translate to a profit compared with not selling at all. Do the maths, be realistic, and focus on the decision to sell.
It is also essential to be seen by as many people as possible whether they are buyers or not. To want something it has to be seen and in some cases word of mouth by a person who has seen the yacht advertised who isn't personally interested may inform someone who is. Effective web advertising leads to all sorts of flow on possibilities including word of mouth.
Full information click here » How to sell your yacht
Latest Yacht Charter
Length : 48
Length : 16.40