Catamaran - Kerr 50 (REFID : 2015-C0023)
Our Kerr 50 catamaran has just undergone a serious refurbish/refit including a complete new paint job both inside and out, new windows along with various other improvements to make her an even more comfortable charter catamaran. She has four big roomy double cabins which can all be converted easily to single berths. There are adequate toilet showers and a deck shower aft and no water usage issue as she comes with a large capacity 180LPH salt to fresh water maker which makes drinking quality water.
Another bonus for those tall people is the 2 metre headroom throughout and in some locations even more than 2 metres, which is sometimes hard to find. Lots of cover in the cockpit with a fixed alloy awning along with an aft seat for around 4 people much the same as you would find in a park – yes a comfy park bench to sit on and sip a cocktail and enjoy the views. There is also a huge bow net that spans the complete forward trampoline area – a great place to laze around and also sleep out overnight. Bohemian is also fully air-conditioned and has a powerful generator to run the air-conditioning as well as all the other gear aboard – absolutely now power worries.
This cat is a solid purpose built aluminium catamaran built in Australia to a proper survey standard for offshore sailing. She makes a brilliant expedition catamaran as she is so well self-contained in every way. She is licenced for expeditions into the Mergui Archipelago in Myanmar/ Burma and can even do charters to the Andaman Island’s which are some 450 nautical miles from Phuket to the North West. The Andaman Islands are Indian.
Let our skilled crew take care of your every need. Please email us for a personal response. We do not send copy and paste replies – we only write personal replies. You will be dealing with the owners by emailing through this website – not with merely an agent.
Please see recent launch photos taken a few days ago. We hope to have some new interior and sailing photos up in the near future.
Charter Availability Calendar
View Full Specifications
Banner Advertising by Easy Branches
- 1. Every Partner Yachts Listing gets a FREE Booking System on their own, customers can make booking directly from the website.
- 2. Partners will get an individual Admin System for their listing, which they can manage the price for chartered based on period of their choice.
- 3. Complete Functionality on each and every Partners Listing Page, including Full Search Function and Chartered Availability Check Calendar.
- 4. Partners can request to add more functionality to their Yachts/Boats Listing page and we'll customised it based on their requirement.
- 5. Partner can list for unlimited numbers of Yachts
- 6. Partners Listing will be showing in first page.
- 7. Full Functionality will be displayed on each and every Partners Listing Page, including Complete Search Function and Chartered Availability Check Calendar.
- 8. Partners Listing will be given as top priority to show in first page.
- 9. Top position on Internet with www.easybranches.pro
- 10. A one stop master website supported by many dedicated individual category websites which containing one product line only.
- 11. This is a High Quality Website in 269 countries and 165 currencies.
- 12. Building Strong Online presence in Social Media networks for international audience.
- 13. Supported by an established Social Media platform that has been established Worldwide since we develop it from the past 7 years by www.easybranches.com
- 14. Continual upgrades and well maintain by an international staffs of web design, graphics designer and SEO specialists.
- 15. An automatic chance for promoting Your Yacht in over 20 major languages at Global Business Directory www.easybranches.cc
- 16. Guarantee to Promote the listings to Several Websites with high Page Rank and more than 10000 Targeted International Audience daily.
- 17. Every new listing will be shared in our strong range of Major Social Networks Accounts, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Twitter Analytics, Google+ and Facebook.
- 18. Higher chance for Listing Exposure in Major Search Engine with our unique SEO strategies.
- 19. For the price of only 99 Euro (Normal Price is 299 Euro), You can enjoy ALL the above benefits as our listing partner.
Full information click here » How to list your yacht
It is important for you to realize that the prime objective is to SELL your yacht and anything that detracts from that objective may cost you the sale, or at best delay a sale.
Another aspect to understand is that most buyers make their minds up quite fast to buy and then spend the next month or so justifying their decision. It is important to consider this fact when selling your yacht. Often first impressions are of huge importance so every possible thing that can be done to get your yacht in good condition, equipment serviced, the yacht looking very good cosmetically is an absolute necessity to improve the chances of a sale.
The longer it takes to sell your boat, the more costs you will have to incur by way of marina fees, insurance costs, maintenance and running costs even if it is not being used. You should also factor in the capital investment you have in the yacht and the fact that investment could be better used elsewhere.
It might not be the price you would like but waiting until you can get the price you may have in mind make extend the sale probabilities for many months. Look at other boats in the market place as guides for pricing and also look at how long other boats that are similar to yours have been for sale. The main point is to be realistic. Being realistic could mean taking a loss but in the long run that may translate to a profit compared with not selling at all. Do the maths, be realistic, and focus on the decision to sell.
It is also essential to be seen by as many people as possible whether they are buyers or not. To want something it has to be seen and in some cases word of mouth by a person who has seen the yacht advertised who isn't personally interested may inform someone who is. Effective web advertising leads to all sorts of flow on possibilities including word of mouth.
Full information click here » How to sell your yacht
Latest Yacht Charter
Length : 48
Length : 16.40