Terms and Conditions
Easy Branches Yachts
Website terms and conditions
1. Statutory Rights
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.Updates and Changes
- We may remove or make changes to the products, information, content, materials, tools and features on this Website at any time without liability and without notice to you.
- We also reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend your use of or access to this Website at any time and without notice if we consider that you have breached any of our Terms and Conditions.
- We may also change or modify all of any parts of our Terms and Conditions at any time and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon their publication.
- You should review these regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most up to date version.
- Browsing and continuing to access or use our Website constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions and you agree to by bound by the updated terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in this Website and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
2. Non-Authorised Use
- Access, extract, use or copy information on this Website for any purposes which are unlawful.
- Use this Website in a way that causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party.
- Use this Website in any way that interferes with or affects the performance of the Website or our systems.
3. Terms of listing
Easy Branches reserved the right to approve or reject any listing created by members or partners.
When there is same yachts//boats to be listed, the first listing will be kept online, subsequent similar listing will not be published, but Easy Branches Co.,Ltd have choice to make for this decision in consultation with the owner of the property, this is to avoid confusion.
4.Terms for membership
Please note that Your membership will be voided, if You not added any listing in one week time from the registration date.
If Your membership has been banned without a valid reason, kindly at email@example.com.
Banner Advertising by Easy Branches
- 1. Every Partner Yachts Listing gets a FREE Booking System on their own, customers can make booking directly from the website.
- 2. Partners will get an individual Admin System for their listing, which they can manage the price for chartered based on period of their choice.
- 3. Complete Functionality on each and every Partners Listing Page, including Full Search Function and Chartered Availability Check Calendar.
- 4. Partners can request to add more functionality to their Yachts/Boats Listing page and we'll customised it based on their requirement.
- 5. Partner can list for unlimited numbers of Yachts
- 6. Partners Listing will be showing in first page.
- 7. Full Functionality will be displayed on each and every Partners Listing Page, including Complete Search Function and Chartered Availability Check Calendar.
- 8. Partners Listing will be given as top priority to show in first page.
- 9. Top position on Internet with www.easybranches.pro
- 10. A one stop master website supported by many dedicated individual category websites which containing one product line only.
- 11. This is a High Quality Website in 269 countries and 165 currencies.
- 12. Building Strong Online presence in Social Media networks for international audience.
- 13. Supported by an established Social Media platform that has been established Worldwide since we develop it from the past 7 years by www.easybranches.com
- 14. Continual upgrades and well maintain by an international staffs of web design, graphics designer and SEO specialists.
- 15. An automatic chance for promoting Your Yacht in over 20 major languages at Global Business Directory www.easybranches.cc
- 16. Guarantee to Promote the listings to Several Websites with high Page Rank and more than 10000 Targeted International Audience daily.
- 17. Every new listing will be shared in our strong range of Major Social Networks Accounts, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Twitter Analytics, Google+ and Facebook.
- 18. Higher chance for Listing Exposure in Major Search Engine with our unique SEO strategies.
- 19. For the price of only 99 Euro (Normal Price is 299 Euro), You can enjoy ALL the above benefits as our listing partner.
Full information click here » How to list your yacht
It is important for you to realize that the prime objective is to SELL your yacht and anything that detracts from that objective may cost you the sale, or at best delay a sale.
Another aspect to understand is that most buyers make their minds up quite fast to buy and then spend the next month or so justifying their decision. It is important to consider this fact when selling your yacht. Often first impressions are of huge importance so every possible thing that can be done to get your yacht in good condition, equipment serviced, the yacht looking very good cosmetically is an absolute necessity to improve the chances of a sale.
The longer it takes to sell your boat, the more costs you will have to incur by way of marina fees, insurance costs, maintenance and running costs even if it is not being used. You should also factor in the capital investment you have in the yacht and the fact that investment could be better used elsewhere.
It might not be the price you would like but waiting until you can get the price you may have in mind make extend the sale probabilities for many months. Look at other boats in the market place as guides for pricing and also look at how long other boats that are similar to yours have been for sale. The main point is to be realistic. Being realistic could mean taking a loss but in the long run that may translate to a profit compared with not selling at all. Do the maths, be realistic, and focus on the decision to sell.
It is also essential to be seen by as many people as possible whether they are buyers or not. To want something it has to be seen and in some cases word of mouth by a person who has seen the yacht advertised who isn't personally interested may inform someone who is. Effective web advertising leads to all sorts of flow on possibilities including word of mouth.
Full information click here » How to sell your yacht